The Summit is a two-day conference for pregnancy care center directors, staff, volunteers, and board members. It's designed to strengthen and sustain PCCs as effective Gospel outreaches. Our speakers and workshops will challenge, encourage, and refresh you. Ample time for networking and interaction is provided.
Our main speaker is Stuart Carver of Family God's Way. He'll be doing one workshop and 3 of our plenary sessions:
►Connection-alysis Analysis of its 4,000 year history revealing 3 reasons it is imperative that the Body of Christ be deeply and broadly connected to the life affirming ministry movement.
►Connection-eering Engineering bridges that overcome 3 significant barriers to deeply and broadly connecting the Body of Christ to the life affirming ministry movement.
►Connection-egacy 3 strategies that create legacy connections between the Body of Christ and the life affirming ministry movement.
- Current roster of workshop speakers and topics
- NEW schedule this year! Check out the later start times before planning your trip.
- NEW sponsorship opportunities! Reserve a slot through our store.
- Questions? Peruse the FAQs below. Still not finding what you need? Send us an email.
- What changes should I expect due to COVID? New FAQ added below. Before you come, please read the waiver you'll be asked to sign upon arrival.