Life Matters Worldwide equips pastors, physicians, nurses, educators, attorneys, and local church members to articulate biblical principles as they relate to major moral issues in modern medicine such as:
- Is the cloning of human beings acceptable?
- Is it good that technology can manipulate human procreation?
- Is a person obligated to donate organs, or to receive an organ transplant?
- Are Christians morally obligated to resist death at any cost?
- Should Christians use procreative technology and prenatal genetic testing?
- Should a Christian disconnect feeding tubes near the end of life?
These questions, and others, demand a careful, compassionate, Christian response. We're in the process of updating some of our articles on these topics (linked below). Please contact us for more information: