This has been a year of transition, not only for Life Matters Worldwide, but for several of our partner ministries who underwent changes in leadership. Chrissy Aguiar is one of them, recently taking over the executive director reins from Delores Wolterstorff at the Modesto Pregnancy Center in California.
Other new names have appeared on the prayer calendar this year, including:
- Amy Srebinski at Beacon of Hope PCC in Bay City, MI
- Michael McCrumb at My Alpha Place in Hastings, MI
- Jen Lake at Faith Wellness and Pregnancy Center in Cleveland, OH
- Michelle Hayden at Abiding Care PRC in Medford, WI
- Nancy Buhrow at Agape PRC in La Crosse, WI
The directorship of a PCC is a challenging job, entailing administering people and facilities, overseeing finances and fundraising, public relations and public speaking, spiritual leadership, training volunteers, etc. Directors -- especially new ones -- need our prayer and encouragement.