Even though spring is taking its time establishing itself in Michigan, the calendar says it's here. Not only are flowers attempting to bloom, but our prayer calendar is bursting with prayer requests concerning springtime events hosted by centers all over the nation, like these from this past week and the coming one:
- Pregnancy Resource Center of Shiawassee County (MI) - banquet this past Tuesday
- Shared Pregnancy Women's Center, Lansing, MI - banquet Thursday (yesterday)
- Rachel's Hope in Austin, MN - abstinence rally at a local high school
- Life Walks and other fundraising events at Havelock PRC and HELP Crisis Pregnancy Center in North Carolina
- BBB campaigns for Flint Crisis Pregnancy Services (MI) between Mother's and Father's Day
- Beginnings Care for Life in Coldwater, MI - Life Walk coming up May 4
- Pregnancy Helpline of Three Rivers, MI - banquet April 29
- Modesto Pregnancy Center (CA) - Life Walk next Saturday and June volunteer training
- Metro Women's Center, Crystal, MN - Life Walk next Saturday
- Hope Women' Resource Clinice (Beaumont, TX) and Alternatives of Kalamazoo (MI) - praising the Lord for the outcome of fundraising events in April
In addition, we learned about four banquets going on to benefit the Lakeshore Pregnacy Centers in Holland, Grand Haven, Allegan, and Allendale (MI). What a lot for executive director Carolyn Doyle to manage in one week!
Events like this require a lot of preparation by staff and prayer by supporters. The centers not only want to raise money and recruit volunteers, they also want to create greater awareness of abortion, the needs in their community, and the potential for ministry.
Please access the current prayer calendar and get involved with these and other centers by praying they will succeed in all their goals for these events.