Thanks to investigative videos produced by The Center for Medical Progress, we’ve learned that what we thought had ceased a decade ago is still happening, and that the country’s largest abortion provider is deeply involved.
Whether or not this campaign results in Planned Parenthood’s demise, we must continue steering attention toward ultimate truths:
• It doesn’t matter if the sales are legal. The real outrage is abortion on demand.
• It doesn’t matter if Planned Parenthood is profiting by the sale of baby parts. They’ve been feeding at the federal trough for years. These are your tax dollars! We've participated by silent consent. (Calculate how much you've given them over 10 years.)
• Tax dollars also support the research that uses aborted baby parts ($76 million last year, according to the Washington Post).
• PP isn’t the only source of aborted baby parts for research, just the largest and most well-known.
• Planned Parenthood workers are people who need Christ. They are blinded by the god of this age. Hatred and vitriol won’t help the Kingdom's cause.
What will help is bookmarking the CMP website so you can access unedited versions and transcripts for skeptical friends. And educating yourself on how baby parts are used in research.
OTHER ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE
1. Pray – This fight will not be over without a struggle. PP and other pro-abortion forces are hitting back, accusing CMP of fraud and illegal activities.
2. Defund PP – Bills have been presented in both houses of Congress. Read "Senate Will Vote Soon on Bill to Immediately De-Fund Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz" and then contact your U.S. Representative and Senators. You may also sign an online petition here or here, but I believe personal communication that identifies you as their constituent is more powerful.
3. Personally defund PP - Boycott companies and charities that support Planned Parenthood and fetal tissue research. Learn more here and here.